Women's La Casera-Bahamontes Retro Cycling Jersey Long Set
- Own this classic women's La Casera-Bahamontes long set today!
- All of the riders for Las Casera during its existence in the early 70's were Spanish, as was co-director Frederico Bahamontes, the 1959 Tour de France winner and climbing legend. Although the team didn't win anything like a monument, they took stages in both the Giro and Tour, and impressive King of the Mountains prizes in Vuleta and Tour.
- Options include bib or standard leggins bottoms.
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.
- The jersey is made with lightweight polyester, and is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind.
- Jersey comes with full length front zipper and three back pockets.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Check our sizes here https://vintagecycling.shop/pages/sizing-chart