Molteni Arcore Long Sleeve Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Molteni Arcore long sleeve retro cycling jersey today!
- Molteni were an Italian professional road bicycle racing team from 1958 until the end of 1976. It won 663 races, many of them earned by its most famous rider, Eddy Merckx
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester and comes with a fleece-lined option perfect for those chilly winter rides
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind.
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets.
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Check our sizes here https://vintagecycling.shop/pages/sizing-chart