Mapei Retro Cycling Jersey Long Set
- Own a classic Mapei retro cycling jersey set today!
- Mapei is considered the most successful team of the 1990s. From 1994 to 2002, Mapei were first place in the UCI World Rankings. Furthermore, Mapei won the Wheel World Cup team ranking a total of five times.
- Mapei were the biggest and most ambitious team that Italian cycling had ever seen and featured a mighty rider roster including: Fabian Cancellara, Filippo Pozzato, Cadel Evans, Michael Rogers, Frank Vandenbroucke, Andrea Tafi, Paolo Bettini, Tom Steels, Tony Rominger, Abraham Olano, Johan Museeuw, Oscar Freire, Gianni Bugno, Michele Bartoli and Charly Wegelius!
- This set comes with long arms and leggins with a fleece lining option for those colder rides!
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.
- Jersey has a full length front zipper and three back pockets.
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Check our sizes here https://vintagecycling.shop/pages/sizing-chart