US Postal Service Pro Cycling Team Jersey Set (Winter Fleece)
- Own a US Postal Service Pro Cycling Team jersey set today, comes with a winter fleece lining for those chilly winter rides!
- Lance Armstrong won six Tours de France (1999–2004), that were later stripped, with US Postal, and his seventh with the team's new sponsor, Discovery Channel.
- Why not try our summer material version with matching cap and vest!
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable
- The jerseys is made with lightweight polyester
- This jersey is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Check our sizes here https://vintagecycling.shop/pages/sizing-chart