Toshiba Look 1989 Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this awesome Toshiba Look 1989 retro cycling jersey today!
- Another classic of the late 1980's era of cycling.
- Toshiba became main sponsor alongside La Vie Claire in 1987, however La Vie Claire dropped out in 1988, leaving Toshiba and Look, and later Karsher as lead sponsors.
- Fabrice Philipot won the Young Rider classification in the 1989 Tour de France
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Check our sizes here https://vintagecycling.shop/pages/sizing-chart