TI Raleigh Retro Cycling Jerseys
- Own this classic TI Raleigh retro cycling jersey today!
- The TI-Raleigh team were a Dutch pro team that existed between 1974 and 1983, who were led by the legendary Peter Post.
- With a reputation for team time-trials, the TI-Raleigh team also won classics, tour stages and on the six-day circuit.
- At the end of the 1983 season, the team split due to tension between former world champion Jan Raas and Post, with several riders following Post to the newly formed Panasonic team.
- Why not pair this jersey with a TI Raleigh cycling cap!
- This jersey is made with lightweight, high-performance polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets.
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Check our sizes here https://vintagecycling.shop/pages/sizing-chart