Super U Raleigh Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Super U Raleigh retro cycling jersey today!
- In 1989, the Système U French cycling team were renamed Super U after one of the supermarkets that the Système U cooperative owned and Gitane cycles stopped their long association with Cyrille Guimard’s team, and Raleigh bikes took over.
- Notable riders include Laurent Fignon, Charly Mottet, Éric Boyer and Yvon Madiot.
- This jersey set marks the classic 1989 Tour de France where Laurent Fignon lost to Greg LeMond.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Check our sizes here https://vintagecycling.shop/pages/sizing-chart