Romeo Smiths 1967 Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Belgian Romeo Smiths retro cycling jersey today!
- Smith's was a Belgian professional cycling team that existed from 1966 to 1968. Its co-sponsor for the first two seasons and sole sponsor for the final season was the British company Smith's Potato Crisps.
- A truly classic jersey!
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full-length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Check our sizes here https://vintagecycling.shop/pages/sizing-chart