Pelforth Sauvage Lejeune Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Pelforth Savauge Lejeune retro cycling jersey today!
- Fantastic replica of the Pelforth Sauvage Lejeune (France 1960 - 1968) team cycling jersey where Jan Jansssen won the Tour de France in 1968. Get that vintage look with this awesome jersey!
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Check our sizes here https://vintagecycling.shop/pages/sizing-chart