Panasonic Sportlife Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this awesome Panasonic Sportlife retro cycling jersey today!
- Another classic from the 1990's era of cycling.
- Panasonic were a former Dutch cycling team active from 1984 to 1992. The team was set up under the leadership of team manager Peter Post following the closure of the TI Raleigh team.
- This jersey was worn during the 1990 to 1992 seasons, afterwhich Panasonic withdrew as main sponsor and the team sadly disbanded.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Check our sizes here https://vintagecycling.shop/pages/sizing-chart