Panasonic-Isostar Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- Own a Panasonic-Isostar retro cycling jersey set today!
- Panasonic were a Dutch professional cycling team formed in 1984
- The Panasonic team had a reputation for always having the best equipment; vehicles from Mercedes-Benz; team wear by Descente; team bicycles from Raleigh 1984-85 / Eddy Merckx 1986–87 & Colnago 1988–89, and were always fitted with Italian Campagnolo groupsets
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.
- The jersey is made with lightweight polyester.
- This jersey is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind.
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets.
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Check our sizes here https://vintagecycling.shop/pages/sizing-chart