ONCE Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- Own this awesome ONCE retro cycling jersey set today!
- ONCE were a Spanish cycling team in the 1980's and 1990's.
- ONCE was a lottery for the blind and became the main sponsor of the team that became to be known as Astana in the mid-2000's. The team boasted riders such as Laurent Jalabert and Alex Zulle.
- Why not combine with a Once cycling cap!
- The jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Check our sizes here https://vintagecycling.shop/pages/sizing-chart