ONCE Pink Long Sleeve Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic long-sleeved ONCE retro cycling jersey today!
- ONCE were a Spanish cycling team in the 1980's and 1990's.
- ONCE was a lottery for the blind and became the main sponsor of the team that became to be known as Astana in the mid-2000's. The team boasted riders such as Laurent Jalabert and Alex Zulle.
- Comes with a fleece-lined option for those chillier rides!
- These jerseys are made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Check our sizes here https://vintagecycling.shop/pages/sizing-chart