MG Maglificio Technogym Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this awesome MG Maglificio Technogym retro cycling jersey today!
- Another classic from the 1990's era of cycling.
- This jersey pays tribute in the famous 'Maglio Tricolore' design to the 1995 or 95th Italian Road Race Champtionships, that saw Italian racer Gianni Bugno snatch an impressive second win.
- It was in the 1995 season that Bugno joined the MG Maglificio Technogym team.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Check our sizes here https://vintagecycling.shop/pages/sizing-chart