Mercatone Uno Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- Own this classic Mercatone Uno retro cycling jersey set today!
- Mercatone Uno were a former professional cycling team from initially San Marino and then from Italy, sponsored by a chain of Italian supermarkets.
- Throughout the 1990s Mercatone Uno were one of the strongest Italian cycling teams, led by the infamous Marco Pantani, or 'Il Pirata' (the Pirate).
- The jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Check our sizes here https://vintagecycling.shop/pages/sizing-chart