Mapei Bib Shorts
- Own a pair of Mapei bib shorts today!
- Mapei are considered the most successful team of the 1990s.
- From 1994 to 2002, Mapei were first place in the UCI World Rankings and won the Wheel World Cup team ranking a total of five times.
- Mapei were the biggest and most ambitious team that Italian cycling had ever seen and featured a mighty rider roster including: Fabian Cancellara, Filippo Pozzato, Cadel Evans, Michael Rogers, Frank Vandenbroucke, Andrea Tafi, Paolo Bettini, Tom Steels, Tony Rominger, Abraham Olano, Johan Museeuw, Oscar Freire, Gianni Bugno, Michele Bartoli and Charly Wegelius!
- These shorts are made with stretchy polyester and have a gel pad seat that is both comfortable and breathable, ideal for both long and short rides!
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Check our sizes here https://vintagecycling.shop/pages/sizing-chart