Malvor Bottecchia Retro Cycling Jersey Set
- Own a Malvor Bottecchia retro cycling jersey set today!
- Founded in 1978, and led primarily by Dino Zandegù. Bikes were supplied by Bottecchia, with the exception being the 1989 season. The team collected thirteen stage wins in its 12-year history.
- Comes with a variety of options, including bib shorts and matching cap!
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.
- The jersey is made with lightweight polyester.
- Jersey has a full length front zipper and three back pockets.
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Check our sizes here https://vintagecycling.shop/pages/sizing-chart