Safir Ludo Galli Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Safir Ludo Galli retro cycling jersey today!
- Safir was a Belgian professional cycling team that existed from 1978 to 1988. A notable rider was Herman Van Springel, who won the one-day endurance race Bordeaux–Paris twice with the team
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Check our sizes here https://vintagecycling.shop/pages/sizing-chart