La Mitica Long Sleeve Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic La Mitica long sleeve retro cycling jersey today!
- La Mitica, which translates as, 'The Legend', is a historical race exclusively cycled using vintage bikes! It was named in honour of the legendary cyclist, 'Il Campionissimo' (Champion of Champions), Fausto Coppi. The event takes places in the extraordinary hills where Fausto and Serse Coppi lived, trained and breathed cycling!
- Why not combine with a matching Fauso Coppi cap?
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester and comes with a fleece-lined option perfect for those chilly winter rides
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Check our sizes here https://vintagecycling.shop/pages/sizing-chart