La Mitica Fausto Coppi Cycling Jersey Set
- Own a classic La Mitica Fausto Coppi retro cycling jersey set today!
- La Mitica, which translates as, 'The Legend', is a historical race exclusively cycled using vintage bikes! It was named in honour of the legendary cyclist, 'Il Campionissimo' (Champion of Champions), Fausto Coppi. The event takes places in the extraordinary hills where Fausto and Serse Coppi lived, trained and breathed cycling!
- Why not combine with a matching Fauso Coppi cap?
- Be sure to check out the 100 year anniversary 'centenario' jersey!
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable.
- Jersey has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Check our sizes here https://vintagecycling.shop/pages/sizing-chart