La Casera-Bahamontes Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic La Casera-Bahamontes cycling jersey today!
- All of the riders for Las Casera during its existence in the early 70's were Spanish, as was co-director Frederico Bahamontes, the 1959 Tour de France winner and climbing legend. Although the team didn't win anything like a monument, they took stages in both the Giro and Tour, and impressive King of the Mountains prizes in Vuleta and Tour.
- Comes with a fleece-lined option for those cold winter rides!
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Check our sizes here https://vintagecycling.shop/pages/sizing-chart