Jumbo Visma Pro Team Cycling Jersey Set
- Own this Jumbo Visma Pro Team cycling jersey set today!
- Team Jumbo–Visma are a Dutch professional bicycle racing team, successor of the former Rabobank.
- Jumbo Visma narrowly missed-out of the general classification first place at the 2020 Tour de France, with team leader Primoz Roglic losing to Tadej Pogačar of UAE Team Emirates.
- However, Roglic was able to take first place in Liège-Bastogne-Liège after a memorable sprint against frenchman Julian Alaphilippe
- The jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- The shorts seat pad is a gel type and is both breathable and comfortable
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Ordering a full set but need different sized jersey & shorts? No problem, just leave a comment in the Shopping Cart (i.e. jersey L, shorts XL).
And remember, please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Check our sizes here https://vintagecycling.shop/pages/sizing-chart