Hueso Chocolates Retro Cycling Jersey with Fleece Option
- Own this great long-sleeved Hueso Chocolates cycling jersey today!
- Hueso Chocolates were a Spanish cycling team during the 1981 to 1985 seasons
- The team competed in the 1983, 1984 and 1985 Tour of Spain with Jesus Suarez Cueva as the team leader
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Comes with a fleece-lined option for those cold winter rides!
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Check our sizes here https://vintagecycling.shop/pages/sizing-chart