G.S. Ignis Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic G.S. Ignis retro cycling jersey today!
- One of our older generation jerseys, Ignis were an Italian professional cycling team that existed from 1954 to 1968, winning the Team Classification of the 1960 Giro d'Italia.
- Their main sponsor was Italian home appliance maker Ignis.
- This yellow version of the jersey dates back to the 1957 season, when Spanish rider Migue Poblet won the Milan-San Remo classic.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Check our sizes here https://vintagecycling.shop/pages/sizing-chart