Faema 1955 Retro Cycling Leggins
- Own a pair of classic 1955 Faema cycling leggins today!
- Faema were a professional cycling team that existed from 1955 to 1962 and from 1968 to 1970.
- The team's main sponsor was espresso machine manufacturer Faema.
- These shorts are made with stretchy polyester and have a gel pad seat that is both comfortable and breathable.
- These shorts come with a winter fleece option, perfect for those chilly winter rides!
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Check our sizes here https://vintagecycling.shop/pages/sizing-chart