Dries Verandalux Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own a classic Dries Verandalux retro cycling jersey today!
- Dries-Verandalux or Verandalux-Dries were a Belgian professional cycling team that existed from 1984–85.
- When the team disbanded, manager Roger Swerts moved to Team Skala–Skil .
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full-length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Check our sizes here https://vintagecycling.shop/pages/sizing-chart