Carrera Jeans Tassoni 1993 Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this awesome 1993 Carrera Jeans Tassoni retro cycling jersey today!
- Another classic of the late 1990's era of cycling.
- Carrera were an Italian-based road cycling team, active from 1984 to 1996.
- This jersey was worn by legendary Italian rider Marco Pantani at the beginning of his career alongside Carrera team leader Claudio Chiappucci.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Check our sizes here https://vintagecycling.shop/pages/sizing-chart