BIC Yellow Long Sleeve Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic long-sleeved BIC retro cycling jersey today!
- BIC were a French professional cycling team active from 1967 to 1974, sponsored by the popular French pen company. Famous riders include five-time Tour de France winner and master time trialist, Jacques Anquetil
- Comes with a fleece-lined option for those chillier rides!
- These jerseys are made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Check our sizes here https://vintagecycling.shop/pages/sizing-chart