Équipe Cycliste PDM (Chrome Cassettes) Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Équipe cycliste PDM (Chrome Cassettes) retro cycling jersey today!
- PDM were a former Dutch cycling team that existed from 1986 to 1992.
- PDM were successful in classics and had a rider second overall in the Tour de France in 1987 with Pedro Delgado and 1988 with Steven Rooks. They also achieved third place with Erik Breukink in 1990. They also won the Tour team classification in 1988 and 1989.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Check our sizes here https://vintagecycling.shop/pages/sizing-chart