Mercier Hutchinson BP Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Mercier Hutchinson BP short sleeve retro cycling jersey today!
- This vintage retro Mercier Hutchinson BP jersey brings the style of the 1950's in a high-quality Quick-Dry breathable fabric.
- This 1954 replica jersey was one of those worn during the French Mercier-Hutchinson partnership of the 1950's and 60's where riders like Louison Bobey and Jacques Anquetil rode for the team.
- The distinctive design was probably most famously worn in the battle of the Puy-de-Dôme mountain in the 1964 Tour de France.
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester
- Comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Full length front zipper and three back pockets
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Check our sizes here https://vintagecycling.shop/pages/sizing-chart