Manzana Postobon Retro Cycling Jersey
- Own this classic Manzana Postobon Cafe de Colombia Vuelta a Espana 89 retro cycling jersey today!
- Postobón were a Colombian based professional road bicycle racing cycling team active from 1986 to 1996. The team were sponsored by the Colombian beverage manufacturers Postobón. The team name was sometimes referred to Manzana–Postobón after one of the most popular drinks that the beverage manufacturer produced.
- This jersey was worn by the climber Oscar Vargas of the during la Vuelta a Espana in 1989. A true classic!
- This jersey is made with lightweight polyester with double-stitched fabric for increased strength and durability
- Is comfortable, breathable and made with performance in mind
- Has a full length front zipper and three back pockets
- Comes with an internal silicone waist strip to keep the jersey in place.
Please refer to the size guide - if in doubt please order a size up!
Check our sizes here https://vintagecycling.shop/pages/sizing-chart